- Join a community of individuals dedicated to reducing fire loss and unintentional injuries
- Take part in fire and life safety programs as well as educational instruction designed for a wide range of audiences
Membership includes the opportunity to stay abreast with current developments in national, regional and local fire code processes through FPAN’s Chapter designations with The International Fire Marshal’s Association and The International Code Council.
Other Benefits Include:
- Continuing education credits needed to maintain certification at little or no cost
- Email notifications of breaking local, regional and national news regarding fire safety/injury prevention and fire code issues
- Networking: Ties to other major fire, code and injury prevention organizations and associations
- Sponsorship and recognition opportunities
FPAN MEETING INFO
FPAN meetings occur regularly and are open to non-members interested in joining. Please join us anytime. Note that only FPAN members are eligible for CEU’s obtained during training sessions that follow meetings.
Bi-Monthly Meetings & Training:
3rd Wednesday of each month from 1:00 – 3:00 PM
Video Conferencing Locations:
Carson City ~ Elko ~ Las Vegas ~ Reno
Regular Membership: $25
Active Nevada fire department and public safety personnel responsible for fire and life safety
Industry Membership: $100
Fire & life safety industry representatives doing business in the State of Nevada
As approved by executive board, previous FPAN members retired from active service
Non-Resident Members*: $25
Enjoy all rights and privileges of membership with the exception of voting and holding elected positions
Honorary Members*: No dues
Any elected official of governmental agencies or commanding officer of any federal military institution within the State Nevada, and State of Nevada officers including the Director of Public Safety and the State Fire Marshal.
*Retired, Non-resident, and Honorary members may participate in discussions and request items to be placed for a motion by the executive officers, but shall not be entitled to run for office or cast a vote on any motion brought before the membership.