This page contains the SNFCC Fire Code or Standard proposal submittal form and instructions for properly submitting a form.
NOTE: Code and Standard modification proposals are accepted at any time but are only for such codes and standards that are not adopted or referenced in the previously adopted code or standard.
Please review the Procedures before submitting any forms
- Any facility owner, designer, contractor, local authority, or other interested party, may request a Fire Code or Standard modification.
Such modifications will only be valid for the specific code or standard referenced in the proposal.
- All submittals shall be submitted on the official form on the FPAN website. No verbal code or standard modifications will be accepted.
- Once a submittal has been received, the facility owner, designer, contractor, local authority, or other interested party will be contacted and advised that the proposal has been received and will be reviewed.
- Each month SNFCC will review any proposals for any upcoming code adoption, if there are any questions or additional information required, the submitter will be contacted for such information.
- Once a proposal has been accepted, it will be logged and forwarded on to the steering committee for review and comment along with the final determination of the proposal. (Approve, Reject)
SNFCC Code Proposal Form
Official Request Form for Code Proposal
INSTRUCTIONS – There are two methods for submitting this document
1. Download this Adobe PDF form to print and fill out, then mail or fax to our offices. Directions are in the PDF.
2. Download this Adobe PDF form to fill out electronically and submit to our offices via email. Directions are in the PDF.